For tourism questions on Austria, please visit www.austriatourism.at.
Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm (on working days)
0800 222 666 (
Federal Chancellery of Austria
+43 1 531 15-204 274
You have questions ...
- for the Federal Chancellor, for the Federal Minister for Arts and Culture, Constitution and Media, for the State Secretary for Diversity, Civil Service and Digitisation in the Federal Chancellery
- about current government policy issues
- about the European Union
- about public administration in Austria
- about the political system in Austria
- about personal matters
The Europe helpdesk and service hotline at the Federal Chancellery is at your disposal in order to provide you with comprehensive and competent advice and information.
You have questions about the following topics …
- Mobile Phone Signature
- E-card as a Citizen Card
Do you have questions about eGovernment? Are you looking for information about how to activate your Mobile Phone Signature and Citizen Card and what they can be used for?
- You will receive comprehensive information about how and where you can activate your Mobile Phone Signature or Citizen Card.
- You will receive an overview of the available eGovernment applications.
- We will help you with online procedures to conduct electronic transactions with public authorities.
- We will assist you throughout the process and help you with the individual steps.
- We welcome group visits to the Federal Chancellery. During the visit, you will receive information about the Federal Chancellery and eGovernment and you will also have the opportunity to activate your Mobile Phone Signature and the Citizen Card function on your e-card.
The Europe helpdesk and service hotline is now available to answer your questions about the Mobile Phone Signature, Citizen Card and eGovernment by phone and email.