The website of the Civil Service and Administrative Innovation division
Change of ministerial responsibilities
The division Civil Service and Administrative Innovation, which was allocated to the Federal Chancellery, will be taken over by the Federal Ministry of Public Service and Sports on January 8th 2018.
The Legal Basis for the change of responsibilities is "Amended Ministerial Law (in German: Bundesministeriengesetz) 1986”, amended Act “Bundesministeriengesetz-Novelle 2017”, BGBl. I Nr. 164/2017.
The Content and Information remain available on this Website until their launch within the Website of the Federal Ministry of Public Service and Sports.
- Federal Ministry of Public Service and Sports
- Bundesministeriengesetz (Amended act of January 8th 2018)
The core mission of Civil Service and Administrative Innovation is to develop and implement a framework that guarantees forward-looking administrative management. The Civil Service and Administrative Innovation website provides information about the division's responsibilities, which include:
- tasks in the federal civil service and the staffing situation,
- civil service law and mobility management,
- education and training programmes offered by the Federal Administrative Academy (VAB),
- use of quality and knowledge management in administrative innovation and involving citizens in the modernization process,
- the government's impact controlling office and results-based impact assessment.
Website in German: Öffentlicher Dienst und Verwaltungsinnovation
- Administration in Austria, 2011
- The Austrian Federal Civil Service 2015
- Code of Conduct to Prevent Corruption (print version)
- Code of Conduct to Prevent Corruption
- Folder Performance Management at the Federal Level of Government in Austria
- Folder Regulatory Impact Assessment and the Impact Dimension of Gender Equality
- Turning the Administration Upside Down
- More Convenience - Less Hassle For Citizens: Administrative Reform
Further more publications are available in German in the Website Öffentlicher Dienst: Publikationen.